Go Back   MMO Central Forums > Other > Downloads > All Download Archive

Notices

All Download Archive Archive forum for all download forums

Old Tod & Gary (The Movie) and the Pandora Crystal Thief

Login or Register now to see fewer ads.

Old 11-23-2010, 04:13 AM
"Defenders of the Town"

My Mood: Author
The Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Tod & Gary (The Movie) and the Pandora Crystal Thief

COMPLETE - Enjoy the Movies!!!!!!
Tod & Gary
(The Movie)
and the Pandora Crystal Thief
Parts 1 & 2

Part 2: Released

Wiki-Stuff YAY

Directed by: The Justifire (Part 1) Louie Wondermarble (Part 2)
Written by: The Justifire & Louie Wondermarble
Executive Producer: The Justifire
Produced: Louie Wondermarble
Music by: The Mystical Toon

Based on the Comics of
"Tod & Gary"

Starring: Tod Wallflower and Gary Mortarallz

Film Budget: 10,000,000 Fake Cheeses, 10,000 Treats for the Mods and $5,000 ;) me Epic Failing Priceless

Release Dates:
Part 1 - Saturday, April 23rd,2011

Part 2 - Saturday, December 10th,2011

Click the image to view the full version Click the image to view the full version Click the image to view the full version

Click the image to view the full version Click the image to view the full version

Hello fellow TTCers and you heard it right, Tod & Gary the #10th! favorite comic in the TTC Times is coming to motion animation picture. In this movie you will learn deeply about the characters of Tod & Gary and maybe some secrets :O. The film is Directed by The Justifire, a director known for making animated shorts, film is scripted by Justifire & Louie and we hope we can release by Summer 2011. So if there's any updates, teaser trailers :O or clips of the movie stick close to the thread ;).

Filming:
This movie will take place in Tod & Gary home world Littletown and also filming in Toontown, OOO! Asking mayor Flippy for permits lol. Anywho we hope to use these filming sights as they we show the calamity of 2D worlds and 3D Worlds, OMG!!!!!!! Stay tooned for that.

Now just wanna say so far we got 41 minutes of film already made and we hope for a goal of 1 hour and 30 minutes (Yay! wait that's to long???). If the mods/admins feel that is too long to post on TTC then the film will be broken into 2 parts :). I hope I can fit all 1 hour and 30 minutes *I decide to split the time since I have a feeling doing that won't works so 2 Parts! . Any questions don't hesitate to ask :). I won't give spoilers of the film if you ask :p.

The Plot!
Well all I can say as the title speaks for itself a thief has stolen a very important enchanted object called "Pandora's Crystal". If I tell you who the thief was I may get in trouble so you just gotta wait and see ;) till 2011 ( No FAIR!). Tod the muscle hero must *spoiler*, and Gary the detective solver must *spoiler*. The question is will they get artifact back, who knows?

EPIC!
Will this movie be EPIC, I highly doubt it will because my animations stinks sometimes so it won't be that epic but interesting.

2 Parts?
I know nobody is not gonna watch a 1 and a half movie here because they got stuff to do so not to hear any complaining it's getting split in 2 Parts.

It all depends on the mods if this movie should be made ;), it's G rated but there is always a BUT in this situation.

Last edited by The Justifire; 12-13-2011 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Movie Update!
Old 12-04-2010, 03:49 AM
flunky flunky

My Mood: Cog-Like
Vice Princess of Sales has the heart of a hobbit!Vice Princess of Sales has the heart of a hobbit!Vice Princess of Sales has the heart of a hobbit!Vice Princess of Sales has the heart of a hobbit!Vice Princess of Sales has the heart of a hobbit!Vice Princess of Sales has the heart of a hobbit!Vice Princess of Sales has the heart of a hobbit!Vice Princess of Sales has the heart of a hobbit!Vice Princess of Sales has the heart of a hobbit!Vice Princess of Sales has the heart of a hobbit!Vice Princess of Sales has the heart of a hobbit!
This sounds so interesting! :D Are you doing character voices? Just wondering ^_^

~Princess
Old 12-04-2010, 03:41 PM
Game Over

My Mood: Angry
Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!Cora Financial Officer has the heart of a hobbit!
Lol, sounds awesome. character voices would be cool. - thinks up funny voice -
Old 12-04-2010, 04:21 PM
err

My Mood: Artistic
Da Furball Dude has the heart of a hobbit!Da Furball Dude has the heart of a hobbit!Da Furball Dude has the heart of a hobbit!Da Furball Dude has the heart of a hobbit!Da Furball Dude has the heart of a hobbit!Da Furball Dude has the heart of a hobbit!Da Furball Dude has the heart of a hobbit!Da Furball Dude has the heart of a hobbit!Da Furball Dude has the heart of a hobbit!Da Furball Dude has the heart of a hobbit!Da Furball Dude has the heart of a hobbit!
Ooh, I would love to voice act as Gary, if you tell me what his voice is supposed to sound like. :D
Old 12-04-2010, 11:49 PM
"Defenders of the Town"

The Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Justifire will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princessismyname View Post
This sounds so interesting! :D Are you doing character voices? Just wondering ^_^

~Princess
Yeah I'm doing voices of Tod & Gary, Louie doing his parts and The Mystical Toon doing the 1 girl character

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora View Post
Lol, sounds awesome. character voices would be cool. - thinks up funny voice -
Yeah I was debating on doing them, actually. My voice is creepy lol but this movie is creepy so it fits LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Furball Dude View Post
Ooh, I would love to voice act as Gary, if you tell me what his voice is supposed to sound like. :D
Oh sorry Da Furball Dude, I didn''t know you wanted to participate in the film :p, however I'm strict about this because this film is meant for TTC Times mostly and really don't want TTCT Staff to participate in it since you know that's getting a glimpse before the others. I do need some toon actors for Toontown but that's far away so not worrying about that.

So thanks for posting guys, for a while I thought maybe this movie was too early in the Tod & Gary series to produce since many people barely know them but got the motivation back. As I said before my animations stink so PLEASE don't judge it, just the storyline to rate ;).

Back soon for updates ;)
Old 12-06-2010, 12:15 AM
2SP00KY4ME

My Mood: Reluctant
One Cool Toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOne Cool Toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOne Cool Toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOne Cool Toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOne Cool Toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOne Cool Toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOne Cool Toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOne Cool Toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOne Cool Toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOne Cool Toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeOne Cool Toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
I am stoked for this.
Old 12-06-2010, 11:27 PM
Farewell

My Mood: RockOn
CheeseTheMouse always knows how to splat a cog!CheeseTheMouse always knows how to splat a cog!CheeseTheMouse always knows how to splat a cog!CheeseTheMouse always knows how to splat a cog!CheeseTheMouse always knows how to splat a cog!CheeseTheMouse always knows how to splat a cog!
Amazing! I can't believe how amazing this project is gonna be!

*grabs popcorn* "Huh? 2011? I need more popcorn! *Steals all popcorn in teh world* "Now thats better!" "Munch!"
Old 12-25-2010, 04:14 AM
Smile Smile Smile :)

My Mood: Magical
The Mystical Toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Mystical Toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Mystical Toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Mystical Toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Mystical Toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Mystical Toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Mystical Toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Mystical Toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Mystical Toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Mystical Toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise GamgeeThe Mystical Toon will one day be as helpful as Samwise Gamgee
Just wanna say I'm glad to be director of the Music. I hope you guys like the tunes, of course a couple may need Admin approval but all in all so far I download 34mb of Music for Part 1 of the film.

P.S - Tod & Gary Theme Song will be playing throughout the film in a few parts. I hope you can predict what it is ;)

Made by: Justifire
Old 01-03-2011, 11:02 PM
"Defenders of the Town"

No problem sister, we can let them hear it.

Here's 1 of the Soundtrack Songs from the Movie ;). Tod & Gary Theme Song

Made by: Mystical Toon.

Hope you like it.

Tod & Gary Vocal Theme
http://TheJustifire.fileave.com/Tod and Gary End Credits.mp3

Tod & Gary Movie Pandora Crystal Thief - Beginning Back
Attached Files
File Type: mp3 Tod and Gary Beginning Back.mp3 (1.45 MB, 37 views)

Last edited by Batleth; 02-12-2011 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Merge posts
Old 01-04-2011, 03:16 AM
Active again :)

My Mood: Angelic
Miss Melissa is a player of legend in their game.Miss Melissa is a player of legend in their game.Miss Melissa is a player of legend in their game.Miss Melissa is a player of legend in their game.Miss Melissa is a player of legend in their game.Miss Melissa is a player of legend in their game.Miss Melissa is a player of legend in their game.Miss Melissa is a player of legend in their game.Miss Melissa is a player of legend in their game.Miss Melissa is a player of legend in their game.Miss Melissa is a player of legend in their game.
Sweet! A Tod and Gary movie will be epic for sure, I always liked the Tod and Gary comics. ;) Tod's picture kind of looks like something for a Wanted Poster rofl. xD Anyway can't wait to see it when it comes out. :D
Old 01-07-2011, 03:40 AM
yolo

My Mood: Dishonest
Frogclan leader will soon be Dungeon Master!Frogclan leader will soon be Dungeon Master!
Oooh! Kool!
Old 01-18-2011, 09:38 PM
"Defenders of the Town"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Melissa View Post
Sweet! A Tod and Gary movie will be epic for sure, I always liked the Tod and Gary comics. ;) Tod's picture kind of looks like something for a Wanted Poster rofl. xD Anyway can't wait to see it when it comes out. :D
Lol yeah that's Tod always wanted for something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogclan leader View Post
Oooh! Kool!
It's 1/2 done ;) so you can almost see it ;)
Old 02-04-2011, 06:53 PM
"Defenders of the Town"

Alright we have gotten half the film rendered and already I'm nervous. The file size so far of the movie is +300 mb! in wmv. I can imagine what the total number will be when it's completed. I did research and all hosting sites that support a file this size has either advertisements or Non-G. I'm gonna consult with Bat if I can use TTC Host since it's the better option or create my own website, whatever works best.

A Teaser Trailer will be coming this month ;)

P.S all the film in HD!
Old 02-07-2011, 06:21 AM
Derp.

My Mood: Snoozing
Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.Beary Funny is a player of legend in their game.
Wow im so excited! The theme song thingy is cool! But i cant get the other one working.
Old 02-11-2011, 04:29 AM
"Defenders of the Town"

beary if you tell me which one I could fix it for you. Theres 2 the Vocal the other Normal.

Tod and Gary Teaser Trailer
as promised
Well guys I'm sorry but I tried my hardest guys to upload the trailer to TTC but the file too big! Big as in 41mb... but you know I can compress to 16 and all you see is fuzz xD. I really don't know how this is gonna work out since you guys will just have to download the files :(. I'm sorry but it's up to you to download the 41mb file, you don't have to if you don't want too if you are not a fan of Tod and Gary.

As I said before, sorry but since I can't upload it you have to download it and for the full Part 1 movie it is estimated to be at +400mb
http://www.mediafire.com/?43r0acbh4opd99g

[wmv]http://www.toontowncentral.com/forums/images/Movies/Tod_and_Gary_Teaser_Trailer.wmv[/wmv]
*Note: Best to click play, then pause movie and wait for it to fully load. Then click play to watch it uninterupted.

Last edited by Batleth; 02-12-2011 at 03:59 PM. Reason: added movie to post - Movie is slow loading due to size